(Updated 14 March 2019)
The types of personal information we collect:
To provide you with services, or to perform a function related to providing you with services, we need to collect and hold some personal information about you.
You acknowledge that our third-party payment provider, PayPal, will also collect other information about you, including banking details.
If you don’t provide us with the personal information we need, we may not be able to provide you with the service you want or we may be restricted in the way that service can be supplied.
How your personal information is collected and held
We usually collect personal information about you when you use our service or interact directly with us. For example, we collect your personal details when you sign up to, or perform transactions, on our website. We also collect information when you engage with us by email or contact form available on the website. We may also collect personal information from you in connection with events, promotions or marketing activities conducted by, or on behalf of, the website www.SherlockZone.com.
We may also collect personal information about you indirectly, including from:
· anyone authorised to act on your behalf;
· our contractors and suppliers;
· public sources.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to provide you with services and support. We may also use your personal information for related purposes if reasonably required in the normal course of our business, such as:
· dealing with your enquiries and providing you with customer support;
· managing your services, including account management, billing, processing payments and collecting payments;
· investigating complaints and carrying out dispute resolution;
· administering our agreement with you;
· improving our services to you and the functionality of our website;
· research and development, business planning and staff training; and
· communicating with you about the services and special promotions we offer which we think may be of interest to you, if you have opted in to receive such communications.
You consent to us using your personal information to promote our service and make special promotions and other related offers to you, including via email. We may continue to use this information for such activities until you indicate otherwise. You may opt out of receiving marketing email by using the unsubscribe feature.
How we share your personal information
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations in connection with our supply of services to you, such as our third-party payment provider.
We may disclose your personal information to:
· our suppliers and agents so we can supply the service to you;
· our service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf, such as our payment platform provider, contact centre services or IT services;
· our legal, accounting and financial advisers;
· any person, with your consent;
· government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is required for us to comply with our legal obligations; or
· persons in relation to a purchase or potential sale of our business.
How we retain your personal information
We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
How we protect your personal information
We treat your personal information as confidential. We store your personal information electronically. We take a range of measures to protect the security of your personal information, including by storing electronic information on secured servers that are hosted in secure data centre facilities. We do not store bank account or credit card details on our systems.
Analytics and Cookie Use
We may collect information about visits to our websites for marketing and statistical purposes to improve the way we interact with you. We use third party cookies to gauge how our website is used and gain insights from any demographic and interests data that may be available. You can usually remove or block cookies (by using the settings in your browser), but it may affect your ability to use our website.
When you are logged into our website, we will log transactions you perform and related information.
Complaints and Grievance Redressal
1. Level 1
2. Level 2
If the issue is not resolved even after contacting our support team, he/she can reach out to our grievance officer at:
Vevida Consulting LLP
#811,10th A Main,
Indiranagar, Bangalore – 38